InterContinental London Park Lane has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Marketing Coordinator!
Situated at one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses- where Her Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth II once used to reside, InterContinental London Park Lane reinvents traditional luxury to present modern and flexible sophistication in the heart of Mayfair. Inspired by its location overlooking the Royal Parks, the hotel delivers elegant natural interiors and award-wining seasonal cuisine.
Our Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the smooth running of the Marketing administrative duties. We are on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Coordinator who will spearhead the execution of marketing campaigns as well as be a brand ambassador for InterContinental London Park Lane, adhering to our brand strategy and guidelines.
We are Looking for Marketing Coordinator who can commit to working 40 Hours, 5 days a week.
Our hotel is open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
At Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts® we live by the saying “Live the Intercontinental Life”, This means delivering discreet luxury service whilst offering a true sense of hospitality that money can’t buy.
What’s in it for you as our Marketing Coordinator:
We are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts® family, a global company, which means global opportunities! We are a market leader with the aim of delivering ‘True hospitality for good’. Our Marketing Coordinator enjoys a range of benefits including:
- £27,000.00 salary + 10% annual bonus and great IHG perks!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide hotel room rates and F&B discounts for all employees – plus Friends & Family.
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our HAPI benefit portal – with access to over 15,000 stores (Supermarkets, clothing stores, cinema tickets, eye care vouchers, Technology)
- 24/7 access to our staff wellbeing service ‘Yourhalo’, providing free confidential support and guidance for mental and physical health and wellbeing.
- Complimentary monthly massage therapy, foot doctor plus free medical plan.
- Subsidised taxi journey home for shifts finishing between 00:00 and 05:00
- 50% off F&B in our restaurant Theo Randall and Wellington Lounge
- Recognition through our Bravo programme – Where you can give and receive monetary bonuses and recognition for outstanding work!
- Employee of the month programme
- Exciting social events throughout the year such as ‘quiz nights’ and ‘bowling nights’ to name a few!
- Continual Learning & Development opportunities.
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Generous ‘Refer a friend’ programme
- Meals whilst on duty in our staff restaurant ‘Park Lane Café’
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Your day to day
- Ensure all hotel collateral, forms and internal materials are on brand including menus, brochures, sales presentations etc.
- Take ownership of briefing assets and creative workflow as appropriate
- Assist team in planning and efficiently coordinate VIP/Media visits and departmental events e.g. press trip
- Compile and monitor media coverage and create reports
- Assist to update website content as required, including third party websites
- Monitor online reviews and liaise with other departments to ensure follow up
- Manage hotel photo and content libraries including archives
- Keep up to date with social media trends, and what’s happening in London
- Monitor competitor website and social media activities, contribute to new ideas
What we need from you:
- A strong understanding of the luxury hotel industry
- Fluent written & verbal English is essential
- Strong communication skills, attention to deal as well as a team player.
- Keen learning in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Previous experience in a similar position in a luxury/upscale hotel environment is desirable, but not essential
- Essential: Microsoft Office, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok) Desirable: Adobe Photoshop & InDesign Skills
Do you have what it takes to be our Marketing Coordinator? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.