Team Leader at M&S Simply Food Birmingham New Street station
Everyone regardless of age starts on £10.41 per hour.
Brighton has Full Time permanent roles for an immediate start. Shifts will be early starts including weekends - we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility. If you enjoy the hustle and bustle of a busy store, please apply now!
Responsibilities for Team Leader:
- Leads the shift and motivates the team to drive sales
- Follows opening, closing & shift changeover procedures ensuring effective handover
- Ensures the cleaning schedules are followed with all cleaning monitored & allocated fairly
- Following Health & Safety/Food Safety/Statutory requirements and report to Line Manager if required
- Trains the team on brand standards
- Ensures cash procedures followed by all staff
Requirements for Team Leader:
- Team Leader/Supervisor experience within retail or hospitality sector
Benefits for Team Leader:
- Free meal on shift
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- An additional £1.50 per hour for shifts worked between midnight and 6am
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.