As Sous Chef you are the vital link in the chain being the champion for the team and the rock for your Head Chef. Almost ready to take the plunge and get behind the wheel of your own kitchen.
As Sous Chef, you’re ready to take on responsibility, drive standards, deliver consistently, develop your team and challenge yourself.
Our kitchens are busy places so as Sous Chef a level head, great organisation, and delivering every time with a smile, is the key to success.
Why with for us?
- You get great staff discounts across all our pubs (Cirrus Inns, 24 & counting!) and that's 25% off food & drink and 50% on overnight stays!
- There are tonnes of training and development opportunities including some really fun and interesting things.
- There's a good salary to be had, site-controlled tronc, an achievable bonus scheme and loads of employee benefits.
We're looking for our Sous Chefs to:
- Have held a senior chef position in a premium pub or restaurant
- Communicate with guests and team
- Care about using fresh and seasonal produce
- Motivate their team, leading by example
- Be organised
- Know their kitchen numbers
- Have excellent knowledge of HACCP, COSHH and Food Safety
- Salary package of up to £43,000, including tronc + bonus
If you’re interested in joining and want to be part of a vibrant and highly successful pub collection, please send us your CV and apply now, we want to hear from you!
Cirrus Inns is a collection of iconic pubs and country inns, celebrating the best of British and supporting our local heroes. Cirrus Inns is not your usual "pub group". We want people with creativity, individuality, and flair to bring your own special brand of magic to our family and our pubs, so if you're looking for a cookie cutter operation then we are NOT for you. Please find out more about Cirrus Inns by visiting www.cirrusinns.co.uk.