The Ivy Collection’s first restaurant opened in late 2014, now with a portfolio of over 40 restaurants.
Our brasseries and cafes have been designed to deliver the memorable experience that is synonymous with The Ivy’s unique style, and extend the magic of our celebrated West Street venue to handpicked locations across London and the UK.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager will include:
• Responsible for delivering the monthly marketing plans for specific restaurants
• To write engaging and on brand copy for individual brands
• To design marketing collateral – including pre-launch activity and ongoing activation's
• Support in the creation and delivery of the marketing, PR and digital collateral for all restaurant specific events
• Support in the updating and development of the restaurant websites / social media / local news
• Work effectively with the operations teams to create and deliver local marketing initiatives
• Conduct market and competitor research
The ideal Marketing Manager will:
• Currently working as a Marketing Manager within a high quality restaurant group, hotel group or
luxury retail environment.
• Passionate about food and restaurants and a keen interest in the London food scene is desirable
• Have excellent copy writing skills and a good eye for design
• A confident communicator with excellent written skills
• Be experienced in digital communication
• Proactive with a can do attitude with the ability to multi task
• A team player who is able to build relationships with the restaurant teams
• Able to use a MAC is desirable and Photoshop experience will be beneficial
If you are looking to work in an exciting and vibrant restaurant group where there are always opportunities to develop and progress we would love to hear from you now!