Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship, Market Drayton - Hillary & Scott - The Four Alls
Great out-of-town destination dining site.
The team delivers quality food and drink to a diverse clientele. Knowledge of both the food and drink we sell becomes a vital part of the role and experience gained both in-house and in training allows you to deliver a great experience for our customers…
You will love being able to advise people what wine goes with what dish, what deserts are your favourite that they should try and get great satisfaction when they then agree with you. It all comes with experience and training which you will get.
Opportunities to go on wine tasting courses, and beer brewing courses are around, and you will bring that knowledge back to the site and the customers.
- Taking orders for drinks and food
- Taking bookings over the phone and in-person
- Greeting customers
- Checking guests into the rooms
- Getting involved with event organising and social media
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Handling customer queries
- Shift will be 30-40 hours a week including weekend /evening work by arrangement with the site manager.
- Opportunities to develop and gain promotion whether it be at site or one of our other sites in the Midlands are available.
- 20 days holiday
- Pension scheme available upon qualifying criteria