Breakfast Chef De Partie
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Breakfast Chef de Partie to join the growing Kitchen Team.
A “London Hotel Like No Other”, Kimpton Fitzroy London is an iconic 19th-century building which meets the London of today: From the outside, this landmark building, which occupies the eastern side of Bloomsbury’s Russell Square, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while. Want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
We are paying £14.50 per hour, plus Service Charge and paid overtime!
We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year so you can expect to work a variety of shifts. Our Chef De Parties are offered flexible working hours and regular rotations meaning you will have some weekends and bank holiday off and work some. We put people first, develop skills and harness individual strengths and experience to help them progress within the kitchen. Our teams work collaboratively to support each other, creating a positive culture that enables the whole team to work in a more flexible way.
Check out some of the amazing dishes we are creating on our Instagram page at:
What we offer
What’s in it for you as our Breakfast Chef De Partie:
We are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts® family, a global company - which means global opportunities (if that is your ambition)! We are a market leader with the aim of delivering ‘True Hospitality for Good’. Our Breakfast Chef De Parties enjoys a range of benefits including:
- £30,160.00 basic salary (based on £14.50 per hour, working 40h per week) plus service charge and paid overtime!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases every year with an extra day, up to a maximum of 33 days (pro rata)
- Worldwide hotel room rates and F&B discounts for all employees – plus Friends & Family.
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our HAPI benefit portal – with access to over 15,000 stores (Supermarkets, clothing stores, cinema tickets, eye care vouchers)
- Season ticket loan
- 24/7 access to our staff wellbeing service ‘Yourhalo’, providing free confidential support and guidance for mental and physical health and financial wellbeing.
- Complimentary monthly wellbeing initiatives plus medical plan.
- Subsidised taxi journey home for shifts finishing between 00:00 and 05:00
- 50% off F&B in our restaurants (Galvin Bar & Grill, Burr & Co, Palm Court and Fitz’s Bar)
- Recognition through our Bravo programme – Where you can give and receive rewards & recognition for outstanding work!
- Continual Learning & Development opportunities
- Access to HIT Apprenticeships
- Employee of the month programme
- Exciting social events throughout the year!
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Generous ‘Refer a friend’ programme
- Meals whilst on duty in our staff canteen
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
What we need from you
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can
Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So bring the real you.
Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
To succeed as a Breakfast Chef de Partie you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- 2 Years’ experience as a Commis Chef in 4/5* Hotel or restaurant
- Confidence to lead, making time to provide in the moment feedback that helps to drive individual development and performance
- City & Guilds 706/1or NVQ equivalent
- Experience with working in all sections of the kitchen
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.