Chef de Partie at Franco’s on Jermyn Street
Franco’s first opened in 1946 and is considered by many to be one of the first Italian restaurants in London. The restaurant’s sister restaurant is Wiltons also on Jermyn Street, both of which are owned by the Hambros family.
The restaurant compromises of a bar area, main dining room and a basement area which can be used as two Private Dining rooms or additional seating for the restaurant.
Franco’s is open all day for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner Monday to Saturday.
The Role & Duties:
We are looking for a Professional Chef de Partie specialising in Pasta dishes to join our kitchen team looked after by Head Chef Stefano Turconi.
- Shift patterns are for lunch and dinner shifts
- 9 shift per week – approximately 48 hours per week with 2 days off (Including Sunday)
- Willing to learn different section skills
- Prepare the specified mise en place prior to each service for your section
- Adhere to the restaurant Health & Safety policy, responsibilities and obligations
- Maintaining the restaurants high standards of food preparation
- Competitive remuneration starting from £23,000 which includes participation in our tronc scheme – reviewed following a 3 month probation period
- The restaurant is closed on Sundays & Bank holidays
- Clothing provided other than shoes.
- 50% Discount in each restaurant
- Company pension scheme
- Meals whilst on duty
- Training & development opportunities
Please note that applications without a CV will not be considered. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, your application is unlikely to have been successful on this occasion.