Chef de Partie at Wiltons on Jermyn Street
Since Wiltons was established in 1742, it has consistently enjoyed a reputation as the epitome of fine British dining in London. The atmosphere is perfectly matched with the immaculately prepared wild fish, shellfish, and game in season and meat dishes sourced from the finest farms.
Wiltons combines a modern philosophy on service with all that is traditionally British to create the perfect dining experience. Noted since 1742 for the finest oysters, fish and game.
The restaurant’s sister restaurant is Franco’s also on Jermyn Street, both of which are owned by the Hambros family.
Wiltons is open for lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday and dinner on Saturday’s.
The Role & Duties:
- Daily food mise en place
- Understanding of basic kitchen skills
- Ability to follow clear instructions and maintaining the restaurant standards
- Adhere to the restaurant Health & Safety policy, responsibilities and obligations
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Chef de Partie in a 2 Rosette and above establishment
- Be able to understand and speak English
- Experience of catering for a capacity of at least 80 covers for lunch & dinner
- Experience in leading a 2 person section
- Preparing an array of fish & meat products
- Exceptional standards with a passion for food and quality ingredients
- Passionate about food & quality ingredients
- Enthusiastic & eager to learn new cooking techniques
- Competitive salary
- The restaurant is closed on Sundays & Bank holidays
- 50% Discount in each restaurant
- Training & development opportunities
Please note that applications without a CV will not be considered. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, your application is unlikely to have been successful on this occasion.