Since Wiltons was established in 1742, it has consistently enjoyed a reputation as the epitome of fine British dining in London. The atmosphere is perfectly matched with the immaculately prepared wild fish, shellfish, and game in season and meat dishes sourced from the finest farms.
Wiltons combines a modern philosophy on service with all that is traditionally British to create the perfect dining experience. Noted since 1742 for the finest oysters, fish and game.
The restaurant’s sister restaurant is Franco’s also on Jermyn Street, both of which are owned by the Hambros family.
Wiltons is open for lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday and dinner on Saturday’s.
The Role & Duties:
- 1 shift a week only – Saturday nights from 4pm
- Cleaning and polishing duties
- Help the waiter/ess with any other reasonable requests
- Clean and manage the stillroom
- Basic coffee making duties and restocking
- Managing customers toilets
- Consistently immaculately groomed & presented
- Basic food preparation
- Adhere to the restaurant Health & Safety policy, responsibilities & obligations
- Competitive remuneration reviewed following a 3 month probation period
- The restaurant is closed on Sundays & Bank holidays
- Uniforms provided
- 50% discount in each restaurant
- Company pension scheme
- Meals whilst on duty
- Training & development opportunities
Please note that applications without a CV will not be considered. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, your application is unlikely to have been successful on this occasion.