Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Bar Waiter/Waitress to join their 5* team.
A “London Hotel Like No Other”, Kimpton Fitzroy London is an iconic 19th-century building which meets the London of today: From the outside, this landmark building, which occupies the eastern side of Bloomsbury’s Russell Square, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while. Want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
We are paying £11.05 per hour plus service charge!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion!
What’s in it for you as our Bar Waiter/Waitress:
We are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts® family, a global company - which means global opportunities! We are a market leader with the aim of delivering ‘True Hospitality for Good’. Our Bar Waiter/Waitress enjoys a range of benefits including.
- £11.05 per hour (£22,984 full time - plus tips) and great IHG perks!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide hotel room rates and F&B discounts for all employees – plus Friends & Family.
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our HAPI benefit portal – with access to over 15,000 stores (Supermarkets, clothing stores, cinema tickets, eye care vouchers)
- Season ticket loan
- 24/7 access to our staff wellbeing service ‘Yourhalo’, providing free confidential support and guidance for mental and physical health and financial wellbeing.
- Complimentary monthly wellbeing initiatives plus medical plan.
- Subsidised taxi journey home for shifts finishing between 00:00 and 05:00
- 50% off F&B in our restaurants (Galvin Bar & Grill, Burr & Co, Palm Court and Fitz’s Bar)
- Recognition through our Bravo programme – Where you can give and receive rewards & recognition for outstanding work!
- Continual Learning & Development opportunities
- Access to HIT Apprenticeships
- Employee of the month programme
- Exciting social events throughout the year!
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Generous ‘Refer a friend’ programme
- Meals whilst on duty in our staff restaurant
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through your high-quality front facing customer service work, this role is for you.
To succeed in our Bar Waiter/Waitress role, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Previous experience as bartender, waiter, barista, host – Full Training Given
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.