Working with us provides great benefits, including:
- Access your pay as you earn it through our financial wellbeing platform ‘Wagestream,’ a tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
- Discounted Hotel Stays across our UK sites, and if you work for a branded venue, around the World!
- 50% off Food & Beverage at all our Hotels & F&B Venues
- Spa Discounts at our venues with a Spa
- Retail, Cinema & Leisure Discounts
- Development Opportunities via our ‘Grow with us’ initiative, including Apprenticeship opportunities, our Development Programmes, and more!
- Monthly ‘Star of the Month’ Awards
- Long-service Awards, that start after 1 year of service
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ Incentive – Be rewarded for referring someone you know!
- Access to a confidential ‘Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)’ available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Pension Scheme
- Other incentive programmes that run throughout the year
About the role…
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an individual who is used to providing excellent customer service and always looking to exceed expectations! You'll have a passion for making guests happy, have innovative ideas on how to deliver “wow moments,” and enjoy looking for resolutions to any matters raised.
Reporting to the Front of House Manager, the Guest Experience Executive will own the hotel foyer creating a buzzing atmosphere where all guests feel welcome and in good hands, providing the very best first and last impression, and exceeding expectations in-between!
You'll be available to assist with guest requests and also highlight key loyalty members & VIP's to ensure a seamless experience is had by all.
You'll also be responsible for ensuring that our guest feedback is responded to in a timely manner – in person, by phone and by responding to our online reviews.
Within the role you will act as Duty Manager on a regular basis allowing you to ensure that an amazing guest experience is being delivered across all departments within the hotel.
Will be motivated to go beyond the guest expectations and have a can do approach to working life - essential for this position
Previous experience within front office, concierge or similar role is desirable as is experience with using OPERA PMS
Previous experience within a branded or a 4 star property is desirable