£9.98 per hour plus company benefits
Full or part-time hours available
Would you like to be part of a great hospitality team at Rivermede Court, Egham?
Rivermede Court is a 80 bed care home that provides the most luxurious surroundings and the very best in care and support.
We have an opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic Kitchen Assistant to join our Catering Team.
Our Kitchen Assistants support all catering functions within the Cinnamon home and, alongside the Head Chef and other catering staff ensures that all kitchen services are efficient and that the required Health & Safety measures are adhered to within the department. The Kitchen Assistant assists with all the working areas within the homes kitchen. Responsibilities include food preparation, washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen area.
- Support the Head Chef, Chef and other catering team members to deliver all catering services throughout the home, ensuring resident choice at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen and food storage areas at all times in accordance with the appropriate food hygiene regulations.
- Prepare special diet meals as needed and as directed by the Head Chef.
- Provide feedback to the Head Chef and Chef on complaints from residents or others on the functioning of the catering department.
We provide full training and support and encourage career development.
- Physically and medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities with or without assistive aids
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Energetic, passionate and proactive attitude
- Awareness of COSHH and CQC regulations