Shift pattern: Monday - Friday 7:00 - 15:30 with some flexibility
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Sous chef working for Lexington Catering. Based at a top law firm, this is a Monday - Friday working pattern with good benefits and FREE gym membership.
Junior Sous Chef benefits:
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £32,000 per annum.
- This role comes with an Employee Assistance Programme
- Free gym membership
- A great cycle to work scheme
- Workplace pension
- Life Assurance (x2)
- 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service
- Great benefits for you and your family
- Day off for your birthday
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Junior Sous Chef include a genuine interest in customer service excellence, great food knowledge and delivery, a great team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to manage a team, food safety/health and safety compliance knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to action daily task load from morning briefing and delegate
- Supervision of line chefs to achieve culinary excellence
- Staff development
- A proactive approach to customer feedback
- Troubleshooting and issues that may arise
- Assisting in menu development
- Ability to motivate your team with a positive and friendly approach
- Excellent knowledge of food safety and health and safety compliance
- Responsible for keeping accurate daily records for all food safety
- Ensuring excellent standards of food quality and presentation are maintained
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Are you ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in? If so, we want to hear from you!