Housekeeper - 24 hrs pw
£9.58 per hour plus company benefits
Part-time hours - alternate weekend working
Sutton Park Grange is a stunning 56 bedded residential and dementia care home located in Sutton Coldfield.
We are looking to recruit a part-time (24 hours per week) housekeeper who will ensure that the home, its furnishings, equipment and linen are clean and safe at all times. You will also assist in the laundry with full training provided. Duties include cleaning our resident's bedrooms, all communal areas, regular deep cleans of areas, changing bed linen and ensuring infection control policies are adhered to at all times.
We provide all support, mentorship and training and you will work closely with all members of the housekeeping team on a pre-planned rota basis which will include alternate weekends. Additional hours may be offered in the future.
We are looking for kind, caring and compassionate people to join our team.
- Physically and medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities with or without assistive aids.
- Compassionate and caring nature.
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Previous housekeeping/laundry experience in a residential care setting preferred.