We're a multi brand food business looking for our next superstar Assistant Manager!
Maple Street Eats
Le Cordon Bleu Chef Adria Wu’s latest menu, Maple Street Eats, puts flavourful fun back into clean eating. A powerfully balanced & wonderfully indulgent menu with lots of options for DF, GF and vegan. We make eating good food a habit for all. Our food is joyful, colourful and vibrant, using natural ingredients that work together to provide powerful nutritional benefits. EAT HAPPY.
Operation: Falafel is coming to LONDON!
The original ‘Street Food’ experience, Operation: Falafel is a Dubai-born fresh casual chain of restaurants that operate on the concept of ‘Revival & Survival’ of Arabic cuisine. Balancing old-street flavors with Twenty-First Century trends, it is a combination of fresh experiences that promises its guests a surprising integration of the past with the present.
In a contemporary space, Operation: Falafel creates a mood common to the old street marketplace. Organizing its service model into individual food stations that mimic food carts on the street.
We are now looking for a budding Assistant Manager!
The role includes leading and motivating the team, ensuring that the kitchen performs a quality food standard, combining strategic planning, day-to-day management activities, as well as deep knowledge of every single detail about procedures, preparation of food, inventory, health and safety controls, equipment handling/maintenance, and of course most importantly, deliver the perfect and unique customer service to our guests every time.
You are …
• Experienced in hospitality sector, have a background of management positions.
• Passionate about food and in particular Arabic and middle eastern food.
• An inspirational motivator that finds it easy to train, coach, and generally get along with people.
• Loves for their workplace to be organized and spotless.
• Forward-thinking problem solvers with a keen eye for detail and the ability to inspire colleagues.
• Leading by example within a team-oriented landscape, to deliver the very best of standards.
And are looking for…
• Work-life balance, 5 days a week,2 days off.
• Internal development programs to support your future goals.
• A fun and fast-paced place to work with plenty of room to grow.
• Free meals on duty & discounts to share with your friends and family.
That this sound like you? We could be the perfect match!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £11.50 per hour