IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries to deliver true hospitality for good. Our diverse portfolio of differentiated brands is well known and loved by millions of consumers around the world.
We genuinely care for our entire IHG Hotels & Resorts family. All our colleagues are valued, and their wellbeing matters to us. We provide the support our colleagues need to succeed and recognise them for their hard work. Our diverse global community values different perspectives and cultures.
Your day today
This position can be based in our Windsor, UK office or Frankfurt, Germany office.
The Hotel Performance Delivery Manager will provide strategic hotel business performance consultation and IHG specialist service support to the management of hotels across Europe. Building strong and effective relationships by providing support on how to maximise revenue generation from the system as well as ensuring that brand values are fully reflected at each of the properties. You will proactively engage and consult with General Managers on specific revenue, brand and/or guest experience opportunities in line with Europe Operations Strategy and centralized training events, to drive improved performance, tool adoption, programs and best practices
- Deliver performance driving virtual consulting sessions for hotel GMs and leadership teams focused around IHG tools, best practices implementation of new standards and legal requirements, general hotel operations and commercial performance.
- Build strong and effective rapport with hotel leaders whilst serving as a resource to provide information and refer to appropriate speciality areas for service.
- You will understand IHG reporting and identify opportunities to drive operational and commercial performance throughout the team.
- You will be able to build relationships within a vast and matrix led organisation like IHG.
- Amendment of any IHG related business links that affect day to day operations.
- Enhancement of communications and links between IHG and hotels
What we need from you
- Fluency in English and German is essential.
- In depth experience in hotel operations and functions is required. Ideally you would have more than 4 years of progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in customer service in the hospitality and hotel industry involving operations, training and/or commercial.
- The Hotel Performance Delivery Manager will be a self-starter and a quick learner, taking the opportunity to enhance best practices and drive performance to elevate capabilities within hotel operations.
- You will have the ability to build strong relationships within a vast and matrix led organisation like IHG. Similarly, you will have the aptitude to collaborate e and influence at all levels.
What we offer
At IHG we give our colleagues greater flexibility and balance – working in a hybrid way, blending remote and office working. Although we thrive on collaborating in person, we expect that you’re likely to spend time working remotely. Every role is different, and colleagues work with their team and their leader to determine how and when they collaborate in person. We like to believe we offer a unique culture where you have room to be yourself.
Alongside our great working environment, we’ll offer you a strong industry competitive package, including healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity equity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process and working environment.
We will be relocating to our new Global Headquarters in central Windsor by the end of 2022, so depending on start date, you may to travel to Denham (our current head office) in the short term.
Closing date for applications: 4th July