If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing business, then read on!
Salary up to £ 38,000 plus a very generous & achievable bonus scheme
A job you can enjoy
We are looking to recruit a passionate and dedicated Head Chef who is a natural born leader to join us on our very exciting Journey.
We are very passionate about what we do and the quality of the ingredients we cook with, so we need a Head Chef who loves to cook with raw ingredients as well as having the ability to coach and educate their team.
If you have previous Head Chef experience, a strong team approach, a real passion for delivering service excellence, and the strong desire to work within a progressive and expanding company – then we want to hear from you!
This is not for the faint hearted as we are busy and going to get busier, so we need an experienced high class operator to lead and manage our Kitchen whilst executing great food quality.
It goes without saying that 5 star food hygiene standards come before everything.
- Day to day running of the kitchen
- Volume management
- Running a safe, clean, and legal kitchen
- Developing the team
- Stock control and ordering
- Awesome food quality
- Create a fun yet professional atmosphere in our kitchen
- Input to development of our brand
What do we do?
We own a collection of beautiful and individual premium pubs across Southern England. Our pubs are in idyllic settings in country villages and towns, where we are proud to be the quality local of the area, serving high quality fresh pub food in a cozy pub ambience. Most of our pubs have some Charming Bedrooms as well. New to our growing family is Harper’s Steakhouse, a new premium American Steakhouse brand that we started rolling out last year.
It’s an exciting time to join us!
Upham Inns is growing, and we want you to grow with us and be part of our success. We’ve been busy investing in our business and we are seeing some great results. So, we want to continue to grow our pub family and we are looking to recruit passionate people into our team
We are looking for great people to join us
Our company is big enough to support you but small enough to care about your individual needs. We are a friendly, hands-on team who have a passion for running great pubs. We are always on the lookout for like-minded people who have the desire to work and grow with us.
What’s the perks of working for Upham?
- Bonus earnings.
- Share of company profit
- Team building events and socials
- High St discounts.
- Friends and family discount.
- 40% off Charming Bedrooms estate
- Cash incentives.
It’s a place you can develop
- Working with a premium offer/ group.
- Small friendly company where you are treated as an individual
- We want you to be well rewarded and share in our success
- Opportunity for ongoing learning and development
- We invest in the tools to ensure your team can do their job
- Your opinion counts – we want you to get involved in our development
- We are progressive and fast evolving
- And we avoid the red tape and process of larger companies