InterContinental London Park Lane are looking for a Banqueting Chef de Partie to join our growing Kitchen Team!
Situated at one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses- where Her Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth II once used to reside, InterContinental London Park Lane reinvents traditional luxury to present modern and flexible sophistication in the heart of Mayfair. Inspired by its location overlooking the Royal Parks, the hotel delivers elegant natural interiors and award-wining seasonal cuisine.
We are offering an hourly rate paying £14.50 per hour plus service charge and overtime paid!
Our Banqueting chefs are offered flexible working hours, with some weekends and holidays off where possible. We put people first, develop skills and harness individual strengths and experience to help them progress within the kitchen. Our team to work collaboratively to support each other, creating a positive team culture that enables the whole team to work more flexible.
You will have a willingness to learn and motivation to progress your career or develop their skills, to be able to achieve the excellent standards we strive for – this means able to listen and confident to communicate with team and Manager, to ask questions and ask for regular feedback on what you are producing.
Check out some of the amazing dishes we are creating on our Instagram page at
Your day to day
What’s in it for you as our Banqueting Chef de Partie:
We are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts® family, a global company - which means global opportunities! We are a market leader with the aim of delivering ‘True Hospitality for Good’. Our Chef de Partie - Banqueting enjoy a range of benefits including:
- £30,160.00 salary (£14.50 per hour) plus service charge and paid overtime!
- 40 Hour contract with flexible shift patterns (where possible)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide hotel room rates and F&B discounts for all employees – plus Friends & Family.
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our HAPI benefit portal – with access to over 15,000 stores (Supermarkets, clothing stores, cinema tickets, eye care vouchers)
- Pension scheme enrolment after 3-month probation
- Season ticket loan
- 24/7 access to our staff wellbeing service ‘Yourhalo’, providing free confidential support and guidance for mental and physical health and wellbeing.
- Complimentary monthly massage therapy, foot doctor plus free medical plan.
- Subsidised taxi journey home for shifts finishing between 00:00 and 05:00
- 50% off F&B in our restaurant Theo Randall and Wellington Lounge
- Recognition through our Bravo programme – Where you can give and receive monetary bonuses and recognition for outstanding work!
- Continual Learning & Development opportunities such as apprenticeships and specific culinary workshops.
- Employee of the month programme
- Exciting social events throughout the year such as ‘quiz nights’ and ‘bowling nights’ to name a few!
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Generous ‘Refer a friend’ programme
- Meals whilst on duty in our staff restaurant ‘Park Lane Café’
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
To succeed as a Chef de Partie - Banqueting you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Strong work ethic and committed to learn
- Confidence to lead, making time to provide in the moment feedback that helps to drive individual development and performance
- Experience as a Demi Chef de Partie or Chef de Partie in 4/5* Hotel or restaurant - preferably with Events or Banqueting experience
- City & Guilds 706/1or NVQ equivalent
- Experience with working in all sections of the kitchen
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
What we offer