Are you looking to start your career as a Chef? Would you like to work under the famous Wembley arches or within the iconic London Stadium, walking down the same corridors as some of the greatest sporting legends and rockstars in the world?
You can earn great money while learning from some of the best Chefs in the hospitality industry by joining Delaware North UK's Commis Chef Apprentice (Level 2) programme.
We're excited to announce this partnership between HIT and our outstanding culinary leaders, to encourage up and coming talent to kickstart their culinary career. Delaware North UK is looking for Commis Chef apprentices to join our passionate culinary teams at Wembley Stadium and London Stadium. Each apprentice will have their own mentor, who are Head Chefs within the venue.
What you need to know
- You’ll be working at a legendary stadium.
- Dedicated 1:1 support from Head Chef mentors.
- Salary starting at £15,000 with the opportunity to earn £20,000 after the first year based on your culinary achievements during the programme.
- Kitchen knives and personalised uniforms will be provided.
- Regular performance reviews tailored to your passions.
- This is a 40 hour per week full-time programme, based over 13-months.
- This is an ideal opportunity for candidates who are not in any other type of education, who are looking to learn in the workplace.
- This apprenticeship is for candidates who are not in full or part-time education.
- Guaranteed career growth and development with Delaware North after finishing the apprenticeship, including the chance to complete follow up qualifications.
- Opportunity to work at other Delaware North venues.
What we need from you
- Excitement about starting a career as a chef.
- Willingness to learn and commitment to the apprenticeship.
- Passion for food and a creative flare.
- Outstanding time keeping abilities.
- Thirst for new knowledge.
We will provide the culinary ‘know how’, you will bring the enthusiasm to learn and together we’ll create a sweet hospitality career.