People Operations Coordinator - Coventry Building Society Arena
Delaware North UK is hiring for a People Operations Coordinator to join our Coventry Building Society Arena team. Delaware North is a global leader in hospitality at sporting venues, national parks, airports, and casinos in North America, the UK and Australia. In the UK, you can find us at iconic venues like the above and in other amazing locations across the country.
A day in the life of a People Operations Coordinator
- To support with the workforce planning and resource deployment for major events and venue associated M&E activity, focusing on the provision of the right resources, with the right skills and experience to meet the operational and fiscal brief.
- To be fully conversant with the company Time and Attendance System to ensure a consistent approach to the creation of master templates, repeat rosters, labour forecasting, payroll processing and post-event financial reporting.
- To work with the Head of People Operations, on site Operators and Talent Acquisition team to recruit workforce needs. To actively participate in the recruitment and selection events of future casual workers and to take full accountability for the successful welcome of all new recruits to their home location.
- To take full accountability for the effective management of local payroll processing. To follow the agreed company protocol for processing, reporting, raising queries, managing holiday and absence related deductions.
- To follow all Company protocols and processes in agency partner management, liaising with the Head of People Operations Min circumstances where SLA standards fail, and support or advice is required.
- To communicate effectively, liaising with the operational teams on site and the casual workforce as the key stakeholders to this role.
A few perks of the job
- Generous 33 days holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Favourable pension contributions
- Access to LifeWorks, a wellness, perks and discount app
What we’re looking for
- At least 1 years’ experience of working in a similar role in an organisation with a large casual workforce.
- Superior communication, interpersonal, customer service and presentation skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and team members.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to use an HR information system including accessing, inputting, and compiling data.
The hospitality industry is built upon the roots of diversity and here at Delaware North UK we are proud to bring talent together from all walks of life.
Are you ready to grow your career with Delaware North? Apply today!