The Trout at Tadpole Bridge is a pub to fall for! Right on the Thames, the pub overlooks the river. Nestled on the edge of the Cotswolds, your guests are travellers and locals a like. Reach the Trout by driving through chocolate-box Cotswold villages and spend your days off exploring rugged walking routes or the City of Oxford, just on the doorstep.
Our pub is a busy place, providing food and accommodation to weary travellers and wild swimmers a like. Inside is classic country whilst outside guests can enjoy the peaceful garden complete with pagoda and Tipi.
We are looking for a fun and passionate General Manager to join us and work as part of our great management team. This General Manager’s got to be ready to lead a high-volume business over the summer months and develop it beyond.
Why work for us?
- You get great staff discounts across all our pubs (Cirrus Inns, 24 & counting!) and that's 25% off food & drink and 50% on overnight stays!
- There are tonnes of training and development opportunities including some really fun and interesting things.
- There's a good salary to be had, site-controlled tronc, an achievable bonus scheme and loads of employee benefits.
We're looking for our general managers to:
- Hire and keep the best people
- Coach, develop and mentor their team to success
- Drive standards and knowledge to create guest Wowments, every time
- Generate great sales ideas and PR opportunities
- Deliver on your forecasts and budgets
- Maximise revenue by driving volume
- Deliver on the pub's controllables
- Salary package of up to £50,000, including tronc + bonus
If you’re interested in joining and want to be part of a vibrant and highly successful pub collection, please send us your CV and apply now, we want to hear from you!
Cirrus Inns is a collection of iconic pubs and country inns, celebrating the best of British and supporting our local heroes. Cirrus Inns is not your usual "pub group". We want people with creativity, individuality, and flair to bring your own special brand of magic to our family and our pubs, so if you're looking for a cookie cutter operation then we are NOT for you. Please find out more about Cirrus Inns by visiting www.cirrusinns.co.uk.