Graduate Management Programme
Applications 2022 are now open
Firmdale Hotels are looking for exceptional people to join its award winning Graduate Management Programme.
The programme is designed to develop candidates into management positions within our international hotel group. This two year experience allows you to work in every department within our boutique hotels and over the course of this personalised programme, you will be given hands on experience within a variety of operational placements, helping you grow in to a future Firmdale leader.
Previous Graduates are now our Front Office Managers, Restaurant Managers, Operations Managers, Deputy General Managers and Directors. Your future within Firmdale could take many exciting directions!
- 8 months in Rooms Division
- (Housekeeping / Concierge / Nights / Reception / Reservations)
- 8 months in Food and Beverage
- (Room Service / Kitchen / Events / Restaurant / Bar)
- 8 months in Head Office
- ( Sales & Marketing/Purchasing/Finance/Revenue/Events Management/Commercial/ HR)
- As a future leader, you are enthusiastic and willing to develop within all aspects of our business from changing bed linen to reviewing budget forecasts
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Attention to detail
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- A £27,000 salary and a pension
- Perkbox - a team member platform which offers a variety of discounts and our reward and recognition programme
- Wage Stream - an employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Flexibility and no split-shifts
- Uniform and meals.
- Social events and team activities
- Award winning training opportunities
- Career development
- Wellbeing activities and support
- Firmdale Experience and long service vouchers including Afternoon Tea, dinner for two, Firmdale Film Club and an overnight stay
In addition to this you will benefit from world class training throughout the course of the programme.