Evening Catering Assistant
- Full Time: Monday - Thursday 13:00 - 21:30, Friday 12:00 - 20:30 - 40 hours a week
- Part Time:Monday - Thursday 16:00 - 21:30, Friday 16:00 - 20:30 - 26.5 hours a week
Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that focus on providing great food and service to customers.
To do this we need fabulous people and we work hard to create an environment where our team members feel engaged, inspired, valued and enjoy what they do.
Evening Catering Assistant benefits:
- We are offering a salary of £ 11.07 per hour
- A wide selection of health, wellbeing, and lifestyle benefits
- Workplace pension
- 28 days holiday (pro rata, incl. bank holidays) with the option to purchase an additional 5 days annual leave.
Other benefits include discounts on cinemas, retail, restaurants, hotels and family days out. And since the community is at the heart of everything we do, we also provide personal leave for charity work.
To fill the role of Evening Catering Assistant, we will require you to possess these essential skills and experience Such as willingness to cooperate as part of a team, pride in quality customer experience, previous catering experience is desirable but not essential, with the right attitude we can train you up!
- be responsible for ensuring the kitchen and service area is always clean, well presented, and well-stocked
- you will keep up to date with menus
- offering a warm and friendly service
- you will ensure COSHH, food safety, and H&S are followed, with any incidents reported in line with documented procedures
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Are you ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in? If so, we want to hear from you!