Head Chef Rosette Kitchen
A Peachy Place to Work, Learn and Grow
If you are looking to join one of the UK's Top 25 Best Companies to work for, then look no further.
We are on the hunt for a talented and enthusiastic Head Chef to join the team at The Bear and Ragged Staff in Oxfordshire.
We have an awesome junior team, and as Head Chef, you’ll be cooking incredible food that you’ll be proud to serve to your guests.
“I love working for Peach because everyone counts and your opinion matters” – Roger Hayward, Head Chef, The Black Horse
What’s in it for you:
- Proven Partnership options for all Head Chefs
- Career development from Head of Food Clive Dixon (The Fat Duck Group/Koffmans), and our experienced Senior Chef Team
- Work/Life Balance – make your rota and your business work. 80% of our Team work under 48 hours a week and we are striving to make this 100% under 45 a week.
- Autonomy over daily specials – your food, your creations
- Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and all top quality
- Well-equipped kitchens - the kit you need
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme be financially rewarded for the success of your pub.
- Access to the Cycle Scheme Save money on cycling with cyclescheme.co.uk
- Equal share of the tips
- Peach Fest Our annual team party when we close our pubs for the day and let our hair down
- Access to 50% of your salary at any time using our App, Wagestream
- Christmas day off – to spend with friends and family
- 40% off Food and Drink in any Peach Pub
- Pension - up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day. We plan to be the first Gastro pub company to be Net Zero by 2023, come and join the race.
More info on everything we do is available on request and on our website.
If you’re a Head Chef who wants to Make Life Peachy for your team, guests and suppliers, then we’d love to hear from you.