Working with us provides great benefits, including:
- Access your pay as you earn it through our financial wellbeing platform ‘Wagestream,’ a tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
- Discounted Hotel Stays across our UK sites, and if you work for a branded venue, around the World!
- 50% off Food & Beverage at all our Hotels & F&B Venues
- Spa Discounts at our venues with a Spa
- Retail, Cinema & Leisure Discounts
- Development Opportunities via our ‘Grow with us’ initiative, including Apprenticeship opportunities, our Development Programmes, and more!
- Monthly ‘Star of the Month’ Awards
- Long-service Awards, that start after 1 year of service
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ Incentive – Be rewarded for referring someone you know!
- Access to a confidential ‘Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)’ available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Pension Scheme
- Other incentive programmes that run throughout the year
About the role…
You’ll be responsible for ensuring the Bar operations run efficiently and that customers are satisfied with the quality of the drinks, food, and service they receive. You’ll be a great leader, effectively supporting and leading the team, be polite, courteous and professional. Under your leadership, the team will provide a memorable and efficient service at all times to maintain an exceptional standard of service and quality.
Memories of a special guest experiences come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and, importantly, service. Through effective training of your team, they will welcome our guests, provide drink recommendations with great knowledge of our offering, and help ensure a seamless overall experience. By tailoring each guest’s experience to their unique tastes, you’ll create memories as delightful as the drinks you’ll serve. The team’s impeccable service under your leadership will encourage increased revenues, repeat clientele, and great guest feedback.
You will have had previous experience in a similar environment and have the ability to display excellent customer service skills, driving satisfaction and repeat business. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and strong leader to lead our team, and venue, to success!
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise and tracking and reviewing feedback to implement long term customer satisfaction solutions
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy – great at managing one’s own time and the time of the team
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.