IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries to deliver true hospitality for good. Our diverse portfolio of differentiated brands is well known and loved by millions of consumers around the world.
We genuinely care for our entire IHG Hotels & Resorts family. All our colleagues are valued, and their wellbeing matters to us. We provide the support our colleagues need to succeed and recognise them for their hard work. Our diverse global community values different perspectives and cultures.
Your day to day
Working closely with the Guest Experience and Quality Director, this exciting role supports on every aspect of Quality measurement across EMEAA (Europe, Middle East, Asia & Africa).
- Supports the overall management of the EMEAA Quality Evaluation process, including management of the schedule with preferred vendor, liaison with stakeholders, eg. Brand teams, Operations and Risk Management, hotel GMs etc.
- Supports the project management process and day-to-day management for identified Quality programme/initiative. Map out the various timelines/deliverables and align with the expectations of the direct manager. Ensure clarity on who is delivering what and by when and there is a clear thought process behind each deliverable from Discover, Design, Develop and Deliver stages (IHG Way of Project Delivery) in order to have a successful launch project within the allocated budget.
- Supports the embedding of Quality processes and performance in delivery of hotel Quality metric.
- Manage the Quality content process in the global measurement system, CMX e.g. standards selection process, creation and testing of evaluation forms in the system, liaison with global measurement team, launch of forms and etc. Be the CMX go-to person for our stakeholders; EMEAA and global measurement/Quality teams.
- Assist on the collation of information and accurate data analysis for Quality updates and presentations to communicate with owners, hotels and stakeholders across the business.
- Manage and support all Quality Evaluation communications to internal corporate and hotel stakeholders via Merlin, Brand Central, Hotel Bulletin, Sales Force, EmailOpen/MailMerge and etc. to drive engagement and ownership in Quality programme.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent International degree in Marketing, Business or Commerce.
- At least one year’s experience in a Marketing/Brand/Audit related role or similar.
- Experience in roles engaging multiple disciplines.
- Experience in a hotel operational / quality continuous improvement role would be an advantage.
- Project management experience in organising, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation, across functions in an organisation.
- Advanced Excel skills such as Pivot tables and V lookup.
- Ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple workstreams.
- A logical and creative thinker in finding solutions.
- Ability to deliver work that is accurate with high attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately analyse, interpret and extract trends from data and to formulate recommendations.
- Ability to impact and influence people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to be proactive and move fast in driving for results with a clear view on the goal
What we offer you
At IHG we give our colleagues greater flexibility and balance – working in a hybrid way, blending remote and office working. Although we thrive on collaborating in person, we expect that you’re likely to spend time working remotely. Every role is different, and colleagues work with their team and their leader to determine how and when they collaborate in person. We like to believe we offer a unique culture where you have room to be yourself.
Alongside our great working environment, we’ll offer you a strong industry competitive package, including healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity equity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process and working environment.
Whilst this role may initially be based in our Denham head office location, by September 2022 we will be relocating to our new Global Headquarters in central Windsor, so you will need to be able to travel to Windsor as required in the longer term.
Closing date for applications: 10/06/2022.