We are looking for an experienced and commercially driven leader to be our next General Manager, responsible for one of our outstanding Hotels in Cheshire. Providing exceptional guest service and hospitality is our passion; our guests and our team are at the heart of everything we do.
Your day to day;
- Be a sharp, confident and a true leader
- Work with and develop a high performing team to ensure they have the passion and dedication to deliver warm and friendly hospitality
- Consistently be standard and quality driven to provide operational excellence by delivering our brand standards and guest experience plans
- Have a commercially minded approach to drive hotel sales and to be the top-end quality hotel in the area
- Deliver on the company culture of inspiring leadership with positivity, energy and creativity.
Who are we looking for?
You will need to be an experienced, commercially minded, quality, people focussed, and target driven General Manager, with the ability to lead, inspire and motivate your team from the front. You will have extensive knowledge of running premium Four-Star hotels. Business acumen, experience of budgeting, forecasting, as well as working to and achieving KPIs is essential. As a pro-active leader you will have a genuine passion for providing warm hospitality, be an innovative thinker and have a great eye for detail.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join our family business in one of our outstanding luxury spa hotels. With 138 bedrooms, an excellent Rosette restaurant and outdoor terrace, as well as a beautiful spa and fitness suite, this is a large and busy property that requires a General Manager with the passion to deliver the best hospitality for our guests. This is an incredible opportunity to join a company where you will be continuously developed as a General Manager with in a large hotel.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with commitment to continue your development as a General Manager;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme
- A company car or cash alternative
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after 5 years’ service)
- Health cash plan and access to high street discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous employee discounts on food, beverage, accommodation and spa products in our beautiful Hotels and Inns across the UK
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment