Housekeeping Porter - The London EDITION
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
Hourly pay + great benefits which include free gym membership, meals on duty, discounted overnight stays in Marriott properties worldwide plus much much more!
No experience required to become our newest porter, just a great attitude and willingness to learn!
Located in central London, we are a 5 star hotel looking to expand our team.
In this role you will be responsible for hotel laundry daily operations and services reporting directly to Linen room / Housekeeping supervisor.
Why working with us?
- Free gym membership
- Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood
- Discounted room nights, meals on duty, uniform provided and laundry service
- Amazing staff parties once a month
- Weekly wellness hour
- 28 holiday days (including bank holidays)
- Referral scheme (monetary value for each person you bring to work with us)
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- World class training and developmentsuch as free language courses and much more
- A platform to shine - we recognise and reward high talent
EDITION Hotel is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. EDITION Hotel does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.