Everyone at IHG is aligned behind one clear goal; to deliver True Hospitality for everyone.
An exciting prospect has arisen for an experienced Administration Assistant preferable with some HR expertise/knowledge to join a growing and successful team in the Heart of Oxford.
Working across both voco Oxford Spires & voco Oxford Thames Hotels.
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our Cluster HR Team on a part time basis (24 Hours a week
This role is Fixed term till February 2023 but has potential to go perm.
6 Hour shifts over 4 Days (Between Monday and Friday 09:00-17:30 you choose the days!)
3 x 8 Hour shifts from 09:00am-17:30pm between Monday to Friday – you choose the days!
YOUR CORE PURPOSE WILL BE TO:
BE THE FACE: Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries and manage the HR inbox.
SYSTEMS: Maintaining HR database and employee files. Creating and updating documents I’e employee contracts & files.
RESEARCH: Collating and preparing data from multiple sources.
GENERAL: administration duties and support to the HR team
What’s in for you as a HR Administrator (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £15,600 per annum, based on 24 Hours per week,
- Paying £12.50 per hour, Every hour worked paid!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
To succeed in our HR team, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service to large teams on multiple properties
- Previous experience as an administrator or working within a similar role is essential.
- Strong knowledge on MS office is essential, especially with Excel.
- Able to work with a busy working environment whilst managing own workload.
- Enthusiastic and passionate member of the team.
- The ability to use initiative, manage your time effectively and think on your feet.
- Flexible, able to multi task and adapt quickly to change.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.