Are you looking for a new Facitlities Management challenge? Look no further and join Cirrus Inns! Help us keep our fabulous pubs and Inns looking great and running smoothly, ensuring our guests have memorable moments in our pubs and Inns across the south and south west.
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager to lead the way in looking after our sites.
What’s in it for you as a Facilities Manager?
- Up to 60k
- Annual Bonus
- Remote working, getting to know our pubs and people
- Great discounts across the estate on Food, drink and accommodation for you and friends and family
- Wellbeing support through our structured counselling sessions and advice line
- Discounts and freebies across hundreds of retailers, restaurants and services
- Performance related bonus
- Learning and development with structure to help you progress
- Free birthday hamper
- Team nights out
Key Responsibilities for you to be successful as a Facilities Manager with Cirrus:
- Using the in-house Maintenance portal to actively monitor and achieve a target Statutory compliance within budget
- Maintain files for all properties
- Utilising available budgets to plan in non-critical remedial works as and when required
- Monitor Cirrus internal compliance and work with Operations teams to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Continuous review of the Compliance process to ensure contractors are fulfilling obligations
- Act as escalation point and triage high priority reactive works
- Manage high cost and important works, schedule to be completed within budget while minimising impact on the operation
- Implement and oversea a mechanical maintenance schedule to include key operating equipment, boilers, water softeners, kitchen equipment, electric distribution boards, in order to reduce critical breakdown
- In and out of hours technical triage and authorisation for high-cost works
- Maintain and update the maintenance system, chasing contractor updates and authorising works over £1000
- Prioritise business critical breakdowns, particularly those that present the risk of closure to a kitchen, bedroom or revenue loss scenario, and particularly those that present an immediate H&S risk
- See all priority business critical jobs through, and work with the GM's and Operations team until a fit and proper solution is in place
- Use existing resource to deliver projects as required
- Create and Manage Annual Planner for minor project works
- Work with operations teams to identify scope and costs for minor ad-hoc decoration and/or improvement works. Assist in evaluating the requirement and report to the Exec team with recommendations
- Manage the Capital replacement Project Planner and ensure projects and replacements are sourced in a cost and time efficient manner with minimal disruption to the business
- Implement the Contractor Management procedure and handbook
- Quarterly meetings with key suppliers to ensure close relationship and feedback KPI/SLA performance
- Work closely with existing supplier base to ensure First time fixes and core KPI’s are being met
- Annual review of contractors ahead of budgeting season. Manage tenders where contractors are not meeting requirements or for benchmarking purposes
Health & Safety
- Work with Health & Safety Manager to ensure Health, Safety and Hazard prevention measures are implemented as required
- Assist in accident investigations & oversee H&S manager reports on Fire Risk.
- Conduct Property reviews to ensure GM’s are appropriately managing fabric maintenance budgets
- Conduct periodic Property inspections to identify potential asset replacements and refurbishment cost planning
Leased Estate Management
- Carry out rent reviews with landlords as required
- Ensure lease requirements are met and obligations fulfilled
- Monitor energy use and work with Operations teams to reduce the energy being used across the estate
- Act as escalation point for utilities issues and work with the Finance and operations teams to ensure meter readings are submitted as appropriate.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a Facilities Management role
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise
- Multitasking whilst smiling ?
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Customer focused approach
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills