Floor manager - The London EDITION
Do you want to work in one of the best 6 bars in Britain?
Join this ground- breaking brand whose concept gives a true competitive edge to the current landscape where for the very first time a global hotel company encompassed great design and true innovation with modern, luxury service and outstanding, one-of-a-kind food, beverage and entertainment offerings… “all under one roof”
You will be overlooking the stunning Lobby Bar, the multi award winning Punch Room. You will be managing over 30 amazing employees assisting and reporting directly to the Bars Manager.
Previous experience in the London Bars industry is a plus!
Our promise to you:
- Private medical & pension scheme
- World class on the job training and development opportunities
- Referral scheme
- A platform to shine - we recognise and reward high talent
- Free gym membership
- Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood
- Discounted room nights, meals on duty, uniform provided and laundry service
- Amazing staff parties once a month
- Weekly wellness hour
- 31 holiday days (including bank holidays)
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award - winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
SHORTLISTED - BELVEDERE BEST BAR – FOOD & DRINK AWARDS – GQ
BEST DATE-NIGHT BAR (PUNCH ROOM) – MR & MRS SMITH AWARDS
ONE OF THE SIX BEST BARS IN BRITAIN - GQ UK
BEST BAR – TIME OUT BAR AWARDS
BEST BAR DESIGN – TIME OUT BAR AWARDS
NOMINATED BEST INTERNATIONAL HOTEL BAR AND WORLD'S BEST COCKTAIL MENU - TALES OF THE COCKTAIL
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. EDITION does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.