Maintenance Team Leader - Warner
Salary: £11.00 per hour
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Maintenance Team Leader at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment whilst delighting our guests by leading, encouraging and coaching your team to proudly maintain our guest's rooms, facilities and grounds.
• To assist in overseeing team levels and work schedules, successfully developing team members who have a commitment and passion for delivering high standards and service
• Undertaking repairs and maintenance of buildings, grounds, facilities and equipment in your Hotel or Coastal Village, working closely with internal and external stakeholders
• Carrying out minor repairs to the building, including small electrical repairs, painting, wallpapering, window and door repairs, simple plumbing jobs, tiling, and temporary repairs to make items safe
• Carrying out minor repairs to equipment such as furniture
• Attending rooms to assist guests with safes, door locks, room or bathroom issues
Able to use and maintain a range of equipment to include loose hand tools, power tools and door lock equipment
• Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment for our guests and team, through adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!