Eclipse Hotels Group is an international family owned hotel group who are headquartered in West London. Our company's current portfolio includes brands such as Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and EasyHotel, located across the UK, Europe and the Caribbean.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Cook You will have the opportunity to join a developing employer who has the passion and drive to deliver first class service and a quality employee experience.
Great restaurant memories come from many places. The sights, sounds, smell and more importantly the food. As our Cook, your passion for presentation and dedication to delivering flavour will complete each guest's experience. By taking pride in your workspace, keeping your standards high, and giving our menu the benefit of your expertise, you'll create some of our guests' most lasting memories
Join us and enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounted Hotel Rooms at 5000+ IHG Hotels worldwide. With 50% off Food and Beverage Services
- Employee Assistance and Welfare Program
- Health Plan
- Life Insurance
- Cashback and discounts on the leading high street retailers
- Complimentary Meals on duty
- Employee of the Month and Employee of the Year celebrations
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
What will your key responsibilities and duties be:
- Prepare and present each meal that is a feast for the eyes and a treat for the taste buds. With your own signature flare, you'll be turning our high standards into memorable meals for each one of our guests.
- Ensure that dishes are prepared as per company guidelines, whether this be for breakfast or dinner, reducing wastage where possible.
- Know your menus and products, as our guests and colleagues may ask questions about ingredients, allergens and provenance.
- Follow Food Safety guidelines with regards to records, storage and temperature control.
- Clear down and set up your kitchen area as required.
What we are looking for:
- Previous hotel experience as a Cook, Commis Chef or any other similar roles, ideally from a branded hotel/restaurant background
- A good understanding of food safety.
- Great admin skills, for completing all those Health & Safety/Food Hygiene logs!
- Experience in offering exceptional customer service.
- Proactive, composed, enthusiastic, approachable, able to build strong rapport with guests and other Team Members
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects;
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and bank holidays;Available to work from 5am (Breakfast Service) or a late finish to 10pm (Dinner Service).