Arcade Manager, Thorpe Park
Founded in 1927, HB Leisure is the world leader in skills games and family arcades. We operate in over 90 theme parks and attractions across 20 countries and are continuing to grow.
We are looking for an Arcade Manager seeking their next exciting challenge to join our HB Leisure management team and be part of the fun and help deliver excellent customer service for our visitors at Thorpe Park.
The opportunity to develop your career as the business expands are endless. We are proud that many of our senior operators started out in parks and arcades just like Thorpe Park. You will need previous managerial experience, a great work ethic and commitment to work well within the team.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Pension scheme
- Manager's Bonus scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s).
- Access to the BenefitHub – a portal that offers the widest variety of discounted leisure, health and financial benefits and helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Great career opportunities which include the chance to travel the world (Asia, Europe, Middle East, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing places.
As Arcade Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the day to day running of all site operations
- Review arcade and machine performances
- Ensure cash collections are carried out accurately and securely
- High standards are maintained throughout the site
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are implemented and followed providing a safe environment for all staff and customers
- Ensure a good working environment for your team
- Motivating, training and developing your team.
- Respond to customer requests in a prompt and appropriate manner
To apply and find out more please visit our website www.hbleisure.com/careers.