Chef de Partie - Warner
Heythrop Park is back – under the new leadership and ownership of Warner Leisure Hotels. Join us as a Chef de Partie to be here from the start.
Playing your part in the re-opening, and beyond, will be an amazing experience and career opportunity. Plus, you can enjoy the generous rewards, benefits and discounts at Warner Leisure Hotels – one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for.
Whether your local to Heythrop, living in a nearby town or looking to live on-site we can you get you here!
Our ‘Warner Wonder Bus’ will be stopping by a town near you every day to get you to work and although our onsite accommodation is limited, we will consider all options for the right candidate – Ask a member of the Heythrop recruitment team for further details!
The Purpose of the role:
As a Chef de Partie at Warner Leisure Hotels you will be part of a passionate team that takes pride in delivering exceptional dining experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis
• Ensuring the smooth running of your section, and working together with all team members and the Executive / Head Chef
• Ensuring the highest standard of hygiene & cleanliness to ensure safe food preparation
• Providing a safe and secure environment by adhering to the company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
• Delivery of exceptional food standards as outlined in the department handbooks and the Warner Culture, with the aim of promoting guest loyalty and repeat bookings
• Preparing ingredients, cooking meals and plating dishes on hotel menus as required throughout your shift according to customer requirements
• Assisting the Head Chef in keeping the kitchen, stores and ancillary departments running smoothly during service
• Taking part in all appropriate training sessions as requested & ensuring your colleagues and peers are up to date with the Training Calendar
• Ensuring your personal grooming reflects the company standards
• Help control stock management, reduce wastage and store securely following the Bourne Leisure policy
• Ensure all equipment used is kept clean and in good repair
• Ensure defects requiring technical maintenance are reported to your line manager or maintenance team
• Complete administrative work relating to stock, Health & Safety and team in a timely manner
• To create a professional and organised environment remaining calm under pressure
• Responsible for team working in your assigned section
• To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team
Experience and training:
• We will welcome applicants with previous Commis Chef experience, working ideally within a large scale, 180+ room hotel or multi outlet catering environment
• Experience of supervising and motivating a team
• Level 2 Food Safety Certificate essential with Level 3 is preferred
• First Aid Certificate preferred
• Good understanding of written and spoken English
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Guaranteed hours each week
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
• Full uniform will be provided
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!