Room Attendant - The London EDITION
Are you a team player? Do you take pride in everything you do? Are you hard-working and disciplined? Are you looking for a new challenge? Then this is the role for you!
This job involves independent physical work and previous experience as a room attendant is desirable.
Shift patterns are 08:30am - 5:30pm (Monday - Friday). Hours vary slightly in the weekend.
What do we offer?
- Free gym membership
- Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood
- Discounted room nights, meals on duty, uniform provided and laundry service
- Amazing staff parties once a month
- Weekly wellness hour
- Free meals & Laundry
- 28 holiday days (including bank holidays)
- Referral scheme (monetary value for each person you bring to work with us)
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- World class training and development such as free language courses and much more
- A platform to shine - we recognise and reward high talent
When a guest walks into any of our rooms - imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they've arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it's perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve cleaning and maintaining guest bedrooms to the highest standards of cleanliness. This will include:
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. EDITION does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.