We have an exciting opportunity for a Painter and Decorator to join our highly successful team at our Covent Garden Hotel. Working as part of our maintenance team, you will be expected to complete all types of painting and decorating jobs inside and outside our hotel, apartments and retail units to a Firmdale standard as well as perform any special projects or jobs assigned to you by the management team.
You will work on fitted items such as staircases, wall panels and doors whilst complying with all health and safety standards within the hotel.
What we Offer:
· Perkbox – A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
· Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
· Paid Overtime
· No split shifts
· Cycle to work Scheme
· Uniform and Meals provided
· Uniforms Dry Cleaned
· Social Events, Wellbeing and Team Activities
· Award winning training opportunities and Career Development
· Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
· And much more!
What you Need:
· Experience in a similar role
· Attention to detail
· Organisational and communication skills
· Ability to work within a team and on your own
· Creative flair and a clear passion for design
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.