Chef de Partie (at sister pub the Peat Spade)
Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing business, then read on!
We have full & part time hours available that can work around you.
Hourly rate up to £12.50 an hour plus a share of the tips.
NO zero hours contracts
We also offer!
- Flexible hours to work around your life.
- A fun working environment in a friendly team.
- Good training/ work experience.
- Development opportunities if you want them.
Day 1 perks of working for Upham! (We don’t make you wait 3 months)
- High St discounts.
- Friends and family discount.
- 40% off Charming Bedrooms estate
- Cash incentives.
- Birthday box to help you celebrate.
It’s a place you can develop
- Opportunity to progress.
- Job security, no zero hours contracts.
- Working with a premium offer/ group.
- Small company where you are treated as an individual.
- Your opinion counts.
A job you can enjoy
If you are Chef de Partie with a passion for preparing quality, fresh food with flair and have a great team spirit, then we want to hear from you!
The menu offers an inspired menu, produced using the highest quality, fresh ingredients by our chefs on site.
Main duties of a Chef de Partie?
A Chef de Partie runs a specific section in a kitchen and reports to the Head Chef. The role is made up of many varying responsibilities including:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting all manner of dishes to a high standard
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Monitoring portion and waste control
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards
The more general skills that all good Chef de Parties should possess include-
- Knowledge and the ability to run a section.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Ability to communicate with all sections of the kitchen.
- Team management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy basic computer skills
- Enthusiasm to develop your own skills and knowledge plus those around you.
- Adapt well to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes.
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
What do we do?
We own a collection of beautiful and individual premium pubs across Southern England. Our pubs are in idyllic settings in country villages and towns, where we are proud to be the quality local of the area, serving high quality fresh pub food in a cozy pub ambience. Most of our pubs have some Charming Bedrooms as well. New to our growing family is Harper’s Steakhouse, a new premium American Steakhouse brand that we started rolling out last year.
It’s an exciting time to join us!
Upham Inns is growing, and we want you to grow with us and be part of our success. We’ve been busy investing in our business and we are seeing some great results. So, we want to continue to grow our pub family and we are looking to recruit passionate people into our team
We are looking for great people to join us
Our company is big enough to support you but small enough to care about your individual needs. We are a friendly, hands-on team who have a passion for running great pubs. We are always on the lookout for like-minded people who have the desire to work and grow with us.