We’re looking for a real night owl to be our Night Porter Supervisor.
You will become a vital part of our nights team providing the warmest of welcomes and exceptional customer service, as well as supervising Night Porters on shift with you. You will ultimately be responsible for the safety and security of our guests as they sleep. As Night Porter Supervisor, you will need to be able to react to guest needs working on your own initiative and supervise your team to ensure they are doing the same.
Your day to day;
- Checking in late arrivals
- Cleaning the property and setting up meeting /conference rooms
- Arranging newspapers and wake up calls
- Ensuring the building and guests are secure
- Helping set the dining area for breakfast
- Supervising Night Porters on shift with you
- Ensuring your team operates efficiently and safely
Who are we looking for?
Our Nights Team plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of our hotel. As Night Porter Supervisor you will need to be a responsible and reliable person who is comfortable leading and supervising others. We are looking for a hard-working individual who doesn’t mind being a night owl.
You must be able to stay calm under pressure, taking any complications in your stride. Effortlessly deal with problems as they arise and ensure standards are maintained at all times. You will need excellent communication skills and be confident to make the right decision and work on your own initiative.
If you are self-motivated and can multi-task this could be for you. Ideally, you will have previous supervisory experience however. personality is what counts and whilst previous hotel experience and basic computer skills are an advantage, full training can be provided.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Wagestream – the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- Health cash plan and high street discounts
- Generous employee discounts on drink, food and accommodation in our beautiful Inns and Hotels across the country
- Pension & Life assurance
- Uniform will be provided
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all