General Manager Designate - Gastro Pubs throughout London
Up to £40,000 p.a. + Bonuses
The Vacancy – General Manager Designate, Central London
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 p.a. DEO + Bonuses
We’re turning the page on the traditional British Pub by adding our own little twist on a classic.
Do you want to be the star of our next story? Then read on….
Our newly formed Premium Food Division are a collection of authentic premium pubs located across London (with other parts of the UK set to follow). Whilst each pub will be unique to its history and location, embracing its individual identity and local community. All our pubs will share the same family values of genuine hospitality, fantastic food and drink, a great atmosphere all brought to life by our “story-telling” team.
Using the finest ingredients delivered fresh into pub every day, our food menu has been created to elevate our guest's pub dining experience. Our range of classic pub dishes are all served with a twist, delivering moments of surprise and delight over several key occasions throughout the week.
Our drinks range has been built to offer familiar favourites alongside serves which surprise, such as our cocktails and our Gin. The wine list has been curated to perfectly accompany our food offer, as well as stand out on its own and compliment any occasion.
So, do you want to be part of our next story?
If so, we’re looking for a General Manager Designate who is looking to shine in the next step of their career. With experience in a similar role, you will have the following key skills:
- A developer of people
- Standards and results driven
- Motivated and influential
- A great communicator
If you tick all the boxes, then we want to hear from you!
In the first instance as a General Manager Designate, we will induct you fully into the Stonegate way to ensure we are giving you all the relevant knowledge and tools to ensure your success, following this we will be looking for you to help and assist in other businesses for a few more weeks to put your learnings in to place before being appointed to your own business.
It is imperative that you have your own means of transport or flexible to travel with the London area as you will be working within different businesses throughout your induction.
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum of 2 years within a General Manager role
- Proven experience within a busy pub/bar environment
- Experience leading, coaching & developing a team
- Experienced working within a premium food environment
- Ideally hold a valid level 3 food safety qualification
- Must hold a valid personal licence
- Experience working with Budgets/P&L’s
As well as the opportunity to work in a fun environment with like-minded people, here’s a flavour of the benefits we offer...
- Generous Bonus scheme with the opportunity to earn up to 30% of your salary
- Private medical insurance
- Career development via our award-winning progression programmes
- Employee Reward Card – 25% off Food & Drink in all of our bars, clubs and pubs (Be at One, Slug and Lettuce, Popworld, and Walkabout to name a few) for you and your friends
- VIP entry into our bars and clubs
- Access to Stonegate Xtra Rewards where you can get a wide range of discounts from major high street retailers and travel
- Access to employee advice focussed around finance, health and wellbeing through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay and benefits
- 25% discount at David Lloyd Gyms
- Access to discounted Unum Dental Insurance
- Access to Wagestream which enables you to withdraw part of your wages before payday
We are looking for an experienced General Manager to join our team to focus on all aspects of the business including: P&L, people, standards, legal compliance, service and brand integrity.
You must hold a personal license to apply for this role.
We require all our General Managers to hold a Personal License