Kimpton Blythswood Square are looking for Front of House Breakfast & Lunch Assistant to join our Food & Beverage team, we are
Salary up to £23,200 per annum – (40 Hour Full Time Contract )
Salary breakdown: £20,800 + Hotel Service Charge (Expected £200 per month)
Working shift patterns will be
06:00am – 15:00pm / 07:00am – 16:00pm / 08:00am – 17:00pm
(We are hiring Full & Part Times Positions)
Are you ready to bring your exceptional people skills and expertise and experience to a crucial role in a world-leading luxury 5* hotel? Then we invite you to join us as Breakfast & Lunch Assistant at Kimpton Blythswood Square.
Our 5* Breakfast Offering is legendary; as a Breakfast & Lunch Assistant, you will become part of an exceptional team that will provide a extensive drinks & food service.
YOUR CORE PURPOSE WILL BE:
- Greeting Guests: you will ensure our guests are greeted with the Kimpton 5* welcome, ensuring all guests are seated and able to understand our breakfast concept.
- Prepare: all tables and the restaurant are always 100% guest ready, and the breakfast stations are clean.
- Ensure: you will ensure the breakfast buffet stations are well stocked and kept in line with brand standards.
- Take guest orders & payments: you will be responsible for taking guests orders, advising them on choices and ensuring all payments are taken before guests leave.
Ultimately, your insight, commitment and pride in your work will make you an integral part of the Kimpton family.
What we offer
What’s in for you as a breakfast & Lunch Assistant (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £20,800 per annum basic pay, Plus Service Charge
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated) (Increases annually)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
The Hotel :
When you work at Kimpton Blythswood Square, you become part of a special history that’s been building for almost two centuries and continues to unfold in style. A landmark hotel in Scotland’s most vibrant city, Glasgow’s Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel is celebrated for its gorgeous Georgian architecture, superior service (everyone here is nice), well-loved spa, unique event venues, and indulgent afternoon tea.
At Kimpton, our shared mission is to make lives better through heartfelt human connections. This emotional investment drives all that we do, and it’s why you’ll love the work, too. Our colleagues are empowered and encouraged to act from the heart, to go above and beyond to create ridiculously personal experiences for each other and our guests
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Breakfast & Lunch Assistant, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.