We are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join the Finance Team of Caprice Holdings.
The Caprice group encompasses London’s favourite restaurants, from some of the oldest and most classic establishments in London to its most exciting and innovative new openings. With a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality industry, Caprice Holdings offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and culinary training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows.
Accounts Payable Assistant responsibilities:
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
Our Accounts Payable Assistant will enjoy the benefits:
- Generous discount off your bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the Group
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service up to 5 extra days
- Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
- Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Apply today and join us as an Accounts Payable Assistant.
We promote a working environment in which equal opportunity and diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the role as Accounts Payable Assistant.