InterContinental London Park Lane has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as Head of Revenue!
Situated at one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses- where Her Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth II once used to reside, InterContinental London Park Lane reinvents traditional luxury to present modern and flexible sophistication in the heart of Mayfair. Inspired by its location overlooking the Royal Parks, the hotel delivers elegant natural interiors and award-wining seasonal cuisine.
We are looking for a strong leader to join us as Head of Revenue, using the revenue management practices and techniques to drive short-, medium- and long-term strategies for profitable revenue generation. As well as being a strong mentor and coach for the team, will be a key leader in writing and articulating InterContinental London Park Lane’s budget processes and strategies and be responsible for optimal representation of our products in all distribution channels.
Reporting to our Commercial Director, you will assist with the planning, execution and enhancing all revenue streams, in order to achieve maximum room occupancy, whilst meeting all budgets. As a people leader, you will be responsible for the Reservations team, hands on, engaging and passionate about what you do every day, and embedding a work culture that reflects our values at InterContinental.
What’s in it for you as our Head of Revenue:
We are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts® family, a global company, which means global opportunities! We are a market leader with the aim of delivering ‘True hospitality for good’. Our Head of Revenue enjoys a range of benefits including:
- Salary up to £60,000 plus 20% performance bonus and great IHG Perks!
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide hotel room rates and F&B discounts for all employees – plus Friends & Family.
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our HAPI benefit portal – with access to over 15,000 stores (Supermarkets, clothing stores, cinema tickets, eye care vouchers, Technology)
- 24/7 access to our staff wellbeing service ‘Yourhalo’, providing free confidential support and guidance for mental and physical health and wellbeing.
- Complimentary monthly massage therapy, foot doctor plus free medical plan.
- Subsidised taxi journey home for shifts finishing between 00:00 and 05:00
- 50% off F&B in our restaurant Theo Randall and Wellington Lounge
- Recognition through our Bravo programme – Where you can give and receive monetary bonuses and recognition for outstanding work!
- Employee of the month programme
- Exciting social events throughout the year such as ‘quiz nights’ and ‘bowling nights’ to name a few!
- Continual Learning & Development opportunities.
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty in our staff restaurant ‘Park Lane Café’
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Critical Expertise & Recent experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience within a revenue role(essential) and /or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management role (desirable)
- Experience in rooms, R&B and C&E revenue management preferred
- Managing performance through aligning responsibilities and KPO’s
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Knowledge in reservations tools and systems (Opera, Delphi)
- Problem solving and training abilities
- Brings in external best practice
- Forward thinking and planning
- Takes ownership for leading through change and adapts plans to take account of changing situations
- Embeds culture and enthusiasm and a sense of accountability to deliver great performance
- Builds relationships and networks across and outside the business
- Motivates, engages, and leads diverse teams
Do you have what it takes to be our Head of Revenue? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.