A great opportunity has become available for an experienced Housekeeper to join our two prestigious properties in the City, Cheval Three Quays and Cheval Calico House.
As Executive Housekeeper of these beautifully presented properties, you will need to be a great leader and exceptionally organised to make sure that both residences have high levels of cleanliness and excellent product presentation. Reporting directly to the General Manager you will be an excellent team player, who can work with likeminded individuals who are solutions driven and passionate about providing excellent service.
You will have a team of 40 plus housekeeping colleagues to engage and develop, to look after 206 luxury residences (over 4 buildings). With this team you will be responsible for driving the high standards in product quality and cleanliness that the Cheval brand requires. Ideally, you will have previous experience in managing a Housekeeping team in a luxury hospitality environment and you will be capable of managing the day-to-day operations, project work and budgeting.
As Executive Housekeeper, some of your duties will include…………
- To manage multi-site property Housekeeping teams and operations, ensuring that service standards for both residences are met.
- Managing small projects working closely with the design manager
- Preparing and managing the annual budget
- Working with outside contractors (agencies, florist, laundry)
- Leading and developing the housekeeping team through guidance and training
- To ensure service excellence and respect is the culture within the Housekeeping operation
We would love to hear from you if…………………
- Have management experience in a 5 star or luxury environment with multisite experience
- Have experience in motivating and leading a large housekeeping team
- Have good organisation and planning skills
- Can communicate confidently at different levels
- Have an excellent eye for detail with a passion for service excellence and delivery
- Want to inspire others to develop and grow in the housekeeping profession
- Have a positive attitude in everything you do!
In return we can offer you………..
- A competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays and increasing with service)
- Private healthcare (after 3 months)
- Life Assurance
- Travel Loan
- Health & wellbeing support
- Tuition funded support
- Contribution to personal pension (after 3 months)
If you want to be part of this growing brand and award-winning team, then look no further and apply for our Executive Housekeeper role now and together we can deliver excellence!
Helpful to know…………
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
A basic disclosure (DBS Check) may be requested in the event of a position being offered.