Aim of the role:
To assist the Maintenance Manager on a day to day basis to assist with the high standards of maintenance within the House
- To be confident and take ownership in responding to emergency calls for maintenance from all departments.
- To be confident in ensuring all priority maintenance jobs are completed.
- To be passionate in keeping the cottage and Cliveden gardens area to the high standards expected
- To show team work and flexibility in being able to respond to changes in job priorities at short notice.
- To be aware of your responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- To show team work and flexibility in completing any other reasonable task as required by the Maintenance Manager.
- To attend staff meetings.
- To be passionate in attending any necessary training sessions or meetings.
- To be confident in ensuring that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Maintenance Manager.
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel's Fire Safety Procedures.
- To be on call on a rota basis
- All staff should be confident in understanding and executing the company's policies and procedures with respect to privacy, confidentiality and data protection.