Head Chef David McCarthy creates seasonal menus, serving the very finest traditional fish and shellfish dishes alongside a variety of meat and seasonal game favourites in an atmosphere of urbane sophistication. Oysters, served at the elegant Champagne and oyster bar, are a house speciality.
Scott’s highly skilled Chef de Partie’s gain exposure to one of London’s most luxurious menus and famous dining experiences. They are continuously supported by a large brigade of chefs and influencing names in the industry. Priding themselves on pace and attention to detail, whilst creating a wide selection of the finest beef and shellfish.
Our CDP’s enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland
• Paid overtime
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served when on duty
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the catering and hospitality industry and want to push yourself, join Caprice Holdings today and we will open many doors for your career.
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group with a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. We offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.