Our next Host/Hostess must be able to carry natural conversation with our guests, presents a positive first impression and clearly communicate Guests' needs to your line manager.
Making people smile is what makes it all worthwhile. When you've made sure everyone has had the best time, you feel like you've had a great day!
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Competitive hourly pay
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Generous contribution to your medical expenses such as dentists, opticians, chiropractors and therapy treatments
- 24/7 access to a doctor via phone or webcam
- £250 when you become a parent!
- Referral Program Scheme
- Discounted gym memberships and classes across London
- Money off your shopping at Sainsbury's, Boots, H&M, M&S, ASOS, Apple and many more high street stores
Aviary (part of ETM group) is an elegant rooftop bar and restaurant in Finsbury Square - just a short walk from Old Street and Moorgate. Located on the 10th floor of the Montcalm Hotel, with fantastic views of the London skyline, alongside a modern British menu, Aviary is the perfect setting to drink and dine, City high.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests.
Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Host or Hostess to be the welcoming face of the venue and help to create great experience for our guests. During service you will take care of all guests as they arrive and ensure smooth and efficient seating. You'll also assist in handling administration and incoming calls and will be responsible for dealing with enquiries alongside the management/events team.
As a Host/Hostess you will be responsible for:
- Greeting everyone with a welcoming smile
- Providing the highest level of hospitality when working on reception or in our restaurant & bar
- Giving our guests the warmest hospitality and ensuring they want to return!
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and?find out what it's like to work with us.
The basic hourly rate for this role is £10. You will also earn a share of service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of average hourly salary for this role, including of base rate and tronc.