With probably the coolest sounding name in the kitchen, a Chef De Partie is the next step on the ladder.
You have showed maturity, proficiency and an ability to take on board instructions and criticisms.
If you love working with great ingredients and you want to work alongside our talented chefs and assist in our busy services, send your interest today!
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Competitive hourly pay
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Generous contribution to your medical expenses such as dentists, opticians, chiropractors and therapy treatments
- 24/7 access to a doctor via phone or webcam
- £250 when you become a parent!
- Discounted gym memberships and classes across London
- Money off your shopping at Sainsbury's, Boots, H&M, M&S, ASOS, Apple and many more high street stores
Aviary is part of the ETM Group, an elegant rooftop bar and restaurant in Finsbury Square, just a short walk from Old Street and Moorgate. Our rooftop terrace offers unrivalled views of London's iconic skyline, the perfect setting to drink and dine.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests.
Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Chef De Partie to join us! You will assist in the prep work for our dishes, creation of the specs and well as the running of a smooth service.
So what does it take to be a good Chef De Partie?
- Previous chef experience at a quality level, however training will be given
- It is always about quality food!
- Calm and focused in a high pressure - We are non-stop busy venue
- Strong level of English
- Stock control is a daily necessity
- Don't hide in the corner, be part of the team!
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and?find out what it's like to work with us.
The basic hourly rate for this role is £10. You will also earn a share of service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of average hourly salary for this role, including of base rate and tronc.