ITALY HAS NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE…
Eataly London is the first UK store for the global brand.
Founded in 2007, Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace.
Consisting of 4 restaurants, 7 bars, a gourmet grocery market, fresh counters, bakery, quick service restaurants and much more!
#EAT a meal in our restaurants or quick-service counters.
#SHOP the ingredients from that meal from a selection of quality Italian and local produce.
#LEARN through our masterclasses and tastings.
As the Sous Chef, you’ll assist alongside the Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef and Executive Chef in ensuring the success of back of house operations Al Fresco and quick service outlets.
The sous chef will be responsible for leading, training and motivating a team through production and service. Ensuring our high standards are maintained in your department whilst assisting in all other kitchens and BOH areas.
THE PERKS OF BEING AN ‘EATALIAN’…
- Food on shift
- Employee discount
- Lifestyle and culture discounts through our benefit supplier
- Chef whites provided and laundered
- Cycle to work scheme
- 22 days holiday allowance that increases with length of service + 8 days bank holiday allowance
- Technology, holiday and gym benefits available
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee assistance program
- And much more!
But mostly, the chance to be a part of this incredible opening which will provide a true Italian cultural experience, with a huge respect for biodiversity, to every guest - without needing to step on a plane. Italy is Eataly.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Experience at a Sous Chef level or equivalent in high volume, high quality kitchen
- Strong knowledge of grill cooking
- Knowledge of high-quality Italian food and dishes
- People management skills, ability to set clear objectives, motivate and monitor progress
- A passion for food and beverage and the Italian culture
- Ability to work well as part of a large senior team
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams
- Fluent in English
- Right to work in the UK
- As part of the onboarding programme, you may be requested to spend some time in other Eataly’s stores and in the corporate offices.
EAT BETTER, LIVE BETTER!