Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Director of Revenue to join their 5* team.
A “London Hotel Like No Other”, Kimpton Fitzroy London is an iconic 19th-century building which meets the London of today: From the outside, this landmark building, which occupies the eastern side of Bloomsbury’s Russell Square, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while. Want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
We are looking for a strong people leader to head up our Revenue Department, using the revenue management practices and techniques to drive short-, medium- and long-term strategies for profitable revenue generation. As well as being a strong mentor and coach for the Reservations (both rooms and F&B) and Events Team, you will be a key leader in writing and articulating Kimpton Fitzroy London’s budget processes and strategies and be responsible for optimal representation of our products in all distribution channels.
Reporting to the hotel General Manger, our Director of Revenue is responsible for the planning, execution and enhancing all revenue streams, in order to achieve maximum room occupancy, whilst meeting all budgets. As a people leader, you will be hands on, engaging and passionate about what you do every day, and embedding a work culture that reflects our values at Kimpton.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
What we offer
What’s in it for you as our Director of Revenue:
We are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts® family, a global company, which means global opportunities! We are a market leader with the aim of delivering ‘True hospitality for good’. Our Director of Revenue enjoys a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary plus hotel performance bonus great IHG Perks!
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide hotel room rates and F&B discounts for all employees – plus Friends & Family.
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our HAPI benefit portal – with access to over 15,000 stores (Supermarkets, clothing stores, cinema tickets, eye care vouchers, Technology)
- 24/7 access to our staff wellbeing service ‘Yourhalo’, providing free confidential support and guidance for mental and physical health and wellbeing.
- Complimentary monthly massage therapy, foot doctor plus free medical plan.
- Subsidised taxi journey home for shifts finishing between 00:00 and 05:00
- 50% off F&B in our restaurants
- Recognition through our Bravo programme – Where you can give and receive monetary bonuses and recognition for outstanding work!
- Employee of the month programme
- Exciting social events throughout the year such as ‘quiz nights’ and ‘bowling nights’ to name a few!
- Continual Learning & Development opportunities.
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty in our staff cateen
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Critical Expertise & Recent experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience within a revenue role(essential) and /or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management role (desirable)
- Experience in rooms and C&E revenue management preferred
- Experience in 5* hotels
- Managing performance through aligning responsibilities and KPO’s
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Knowledge in reservations tools and systems (CONCERTO, Opera, Delphi)
- Problem solving and training abilities
- Brings in external best practice
- Forward thinking and planning
- Takes ownership for leading through change and adapts plans to take account of changing situations
- Embeds culture and enthusiasm and a sense of accountability to deliver great performance
- Builds relationships and networks across and outside the business
- Motivates, engages, and leads diverse teams
Do you have what it takes to be our Director of Revenue? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.